- BS, Psychology, Haverford College
- Minor in Neural and Behavioral Sciences, Haverford College
I am interested in trust and social decision making, and in particular how these functions break down in the context of psychopathology and schizophrenia. My research uses a range of methods, from Amazon Mechanical Turk to neuroimaging.
- Mukherjee, D., Lee, S., Kazinka, R., Satterthwaite, T. D., & Kable, J. W. (in press). Multiple Facets of Value based Decision Making in Major Depressive Disorder. Scientific Reports.
- Redish, A.D., Kazinka, R., Herman A.B. (2019). “Taking an engineer’s view: Implications of network analysis for computational psychiatry” (Commentary on Borsboom et al. “Brain disorders? Not really: why network structures block reductionism in psychopathology research”) Behavioral and Brain Sciences. DOI: 10.1017/S0140525X18001152.
- Compton, R. J., Hofheimer, J., & Kazinka, R. (2013). Stress regulation and cognitive control: Evidence relating cortisol reactivity and neural responses to errors. Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci, 13, 152-163. DOI: 10.3758/s13415-012-0126-6.
- Compton, R. J., Hofheimer, J., Kazinka, R., Levinson, A. R., & Zheutlin, A. (2013). Alpha suppression following performance errors is correlated with depression, affect and coping behaviors. Emotion, 13(5), 905-914. DOI: 10.1037/a0032739.